Instagram has always been like a maze that traps you inside itself as soon as you enter it. This is due to the fact that the tab to delete an Instagram account has been strategically hidden deep within the application. However, it appears like Instagram is attempting to address the critiques it has received, and as part of that, they have made the process of deactivating an account a bit easier and convenient.
Delete an Instagram account on iPhone
1.Open the Instagram app and tap on the Profile tab.
2.Tap the three horizontal lines present on the upper right corner and Click on the Settings tab.
3.Now select Account and then the delete account option present at the bottom of the series and Click on the Delete account option again.
4. Confirm the account deletion procedure by choosing Continue Deleting Account and stating the reason behind it and Re-enter your current password and tap Delete. At last Click Ok to confirm.
If you’ve ever tried to delete your Instagram account, you’ll recall how difficult the procedures were. However, the steps are now extremely simple. But first, download your Instagram data so that you may recover those memories even after you delete your account.
After some time, you will be notified that the account will be terminated within 30 days.
Delete my Instagram account from Help Centre
- Open the Instagram app and tap on the profile icon.
- Tap the three horizontal lines present on the upper right corner.
- Now, tap on the Help icon.
- Select the Managing Your Account tab and then choose the Delete Your Account option.
- Tap on the ‘How do I delete my Instagram account’ option?
- Scroll down and click on the Delete Your Account page link.
- Now select an option form the ‘Why are you deleting your account?’, section.
- Enter your Instagram account password and click on permanently delete my account tab.
Deactivating your Instagram account is the ideal solution if you don’t want to lose your Instagram account data and instead want to take a break from the app. Your account will be hidden and only displayed as an ‘Instagram user,’ and no one will be able to message or tag you.
How to deactivate an Instagram account on iPhone ?
1.Open the Instagram app. Now further open the profile tab.
2. Tap on Settings and Click on the Account tab and choose the Delete account option.
3. Now click on the Deactivate Account option and State a reason for deactivation after that enter your Instagram account password.
4. Next, click on the Temporarily Deactivate Account option. Tap Yes to confirm.
Once the process is completed you will be notified that your account has been deactivated and that it can be reactivated whenever you log in again.
You can delete your Instagram account through your mobile browser in addition to the Instagram app. Simply log in to Instagram through your computer browser and follow the instructions explained above.
8 Best Demon Slayer Wallpapers For iPhone