Table of Contents Hide
Unlocking Steam Achievements may be enjoyable, but some are challenging to obtain. When you encounter such elusive achievements, keep going since there are methods to turn things around in your favor.
The goal is to use the Steam Achievement Manager (SAM) to unlock all difficult-to-obtain achievements quickly. Valve does not create the Steam Achievements program, but by all accounts, it operates better than expected, which is fantastic. This guide will teach you all you need to know about using Steam Achievement Manager.
What Exactly is the Steam Achievement Manager?
SAM, or Steam Achievement Manager, is an open-source tool that allows users to manage and acquire each achievement accessible on the Steam platform for any game. While not officially supported by Steam, SAM has been widely used since 2008 and has remained working with minor modifications.
To get SAM, go to the Steam Achievement Manager GitHub website. If you’re using Windows 10, know how to unzip files before downloading the software.
Steam Achievement Manager is a free tool that allows you to manage all your gaming accomplishments in one place. You can quickly monitor and verify all of the game’s accomplishments and pick them before playing the game and unlocking the achievements.
Hardcore Steam gamers may play the game and keep track of every prize associated with their accounts. The Steam Achievements Manager is a free and open-source application that allows you to go right into an unlocked accomplishment task. Steam has not officially endorsed it. It has been utilized by thousands of people worldwide since 2008.
Some PC problems are challenging to resolve, particularly when it comes to damaged repositories or missing Windows files. If you’re having problems repairing a mistake, your system may be partially broken.
Will You be Banned From Steam for Using The Stream Achievement Manager Tool?
Several people need to be more open to utilizing this tool to track their accomplishments. The good news is that no Steam players have been banned due to using the Steam Achievements Manager application. However, you may need to decide whether to use this tool because it is not official software from the Steam team.
You should use this program cautiously to avoid being the first to get banned from Steam. Using the Achievements Manager tool to display an accomplishment on your profile is OK. If you think the accomplishment unlocks an in-game item, you’re mistaken.
How To Download the Steam Achievement Manager?
- Go to this webpage. This is the official Steam Achievement Manager GitHub page.
- Click the Download the most recent release button.
- Click on the SteamAchievementManager ZIP file in the Assets area.
- After downloading, you must extract the contents using an unzip program such as 7Zip or WinRAR.
- Start the SAM.Picker file. Please keep in mind that you must launch Steam before launching this file.
- The manager will launch and populate the home screen with all the tiles currently visible in the Steam app.
Now that you’ve installed the Steam Achievement Manager application on your PC let’s go through how you can use it to track your accomplishments.
How To Use Steam Achievement Manager?
- Start the Steam client on your PC.
- Log in to the Steam app using your credentials.
- Start the SAM application on your PC.
- The SAM tool will now display all of the titles associated with your Steam account.
- Double-click on the game for which you desire the achievement. You can also discover the game by entering its Steam ID.
- SAM will display all of the game’s achievements.
- To unlock an accomplishment, check the box next to it. You may pick one or all with a single click.
- Once you’ve chosen your accomplishments, click the Commit Changes button at the top.
- The accomplishment pop-up trigger will be visible on your Steam profile. If the Steam profile does not show the accomplishments, you can revisit the page to ensure that the modifications are reflected.
- The SAM tool also allows you to flip your selections, which means you may lock your accomplishments in the same way, by deselecting the achievements from the list and clicking the Commit Changes button.
Can You Reset Your Steam Achievements?
Many individuals have shown an interest in doing so, but as far as we know, Steam does not support this function, and it is still being determined whether they will include it in the future. You may still use modifications to reset accomplishments, but you risk being VAC-banned if you do.
With Steam Achievement Manager, you’ll get immediate access to any achievement with minimal effort. Some may consider this cheating, while others may consider it a simpler way to avoid in-game achievement criteria.
Perhaps it is about something other than the games for you. You may want to display the showy accomplishments on your Steam profile page. Whatever the cause, SAM will easily unlock any achievement.