I never miss checking my Facebook profile, where I may see numerous likes, comments, and sharing of my posts, while I am engaging in a little ego-surfing. My ego is definitely raised by this. But at the same time, I wonder if I can find out who has looked at my Facebook profile. Well, I got a response.
We must be aware of social media‘s drawbacks as well because it is a Pandora’s Box. Some people find voyeuristic delight in perusing other people’s images and private lives. If you learn that someone has violated your privacy without your permission, you can act right away because someone who is not on your list of friends has been viewing your profile.
Facebook categorically responds, “No, Facebook doesn’t let you trace who views your FB profile. “, when questioned. Additionally, this feature cannot be provided by third-party apps. If you come across any apps that make this assertion, do report them.
However, we are continually curious to know who of our allies and enemies are interested in looking at our profile because of our natural curiosity. We have a workaround for such people that will allow you to see who has viewed your Facebook profile page. Enough blathering; let’s begin the procedure.
There is only one way that is effective right now.
What is the best way to find out who has viewed my Facebook profile?
- Open Facebook.com on your PC and sign in using your username and password in Chrome or Firefox.
- To access your profile page, click on your name in the top-left corner.
- Once you’re on your profile page, use your mouse’s right-click function.
- Click View Page Source in the pop-up menu.
- HTML text is abundant in the page source. Please press CTRL + F on your keyboard. Use Command (⌘) + F on a Mac keyboard to enter the word.
- Now copy this code and paste it into the search bar: “Initialchatfriendslist.”
- With this command, innumerable numbers will be displayed sequentially. These are the Facebook friend’s profile IDs who commonly visit and see your profile page.
- Paste the number next to www.facebook.com/10000xxxxxxxx by copying and pasting the number. Do not forget to log into Facebook. When you duplicate the number, ignore the -2 that follows each profile ID.
You can view the person who frequently accessed your Facebook profile by pressing the Enter key.
The aforementioned operation can be repeated numerous times using various codes that you must have discovered on Page Source.
Numerous Chrome extensions and third-party apps make the promise to help you identify the people who visit your Facebook page the most. However, you should avoid utilising these tools because they are wholly unreliable.
It’s possible that others are also aware of this strategy even though you are. Don’t confuse a fast call from a person whose profile you frequently visit with telepathy, therefore. It’s possible that she’s utilizing this technique to check on who is viewing her or his Facebook profile.